Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Teeth and Necklaces

Well when we went for Jaxon's 9month check up the doc mentioned we needed to start bushing his teeth (both of them!) So below are some pics of us attempting to brush his teeth for the first time. It actually went pretty well he kinda liked it and thought it was fun! He would pull away and then really cautiously leaned back in and open his mouth back up. You will notice there is no toothbrush the little kit came with this thing I put of my finger and some toothpaste.


Next, I have been working on a project that I am finished with. I am really proud of myself because I did not think they would turn out this well. I am going to try and sell them. It has been so far making them. I made five different ones to get started and below are some pics. Let me know what you think of them!




WHAT DO YOU THINK? HONESTLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment