Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Been BUSY!!!

Wow, it amazes me at how fast time can fly! I have not posted in about 3 weeks, we have pretty busy at the Thomas House. Jaxon is not officially 10 months old and is teething like crazy. He has had his bottom two teeth since he was 5 months, but last weekend one of his upper front teeth and upper eye teeth broke through. Also the other two up top are trying to come through along with his two lower eye teeth. He is so close to walking too. I can't believe he is almost 1 year old, I have been working on invitations and other things for a party. We are so blessed- words cannot express the love I have or feel for my child. In the fast pace of life it is so easy to forget how much we need to be thankful for, ( the air we are breathing or for tomorrow because we are not promised those things- and they are so easily taken for granted!) School is about to start so of course that means that I am extremely busy at work and it probably will not slow down for a while.
On a good note- my necklaces are doing extremely well. This past weekend I had 25 orders that I got made. So far since yesterday when I delivered all the previous orders another 13 placed new orders. woo hoo!!! The necklaces are doing way better than I had originally thought they would. I am also organizing the baby dedication at our church next month. Which will be a huge one consisting of roughly 17 kids. So needless to say I kinda feel like I am being pulled in many different directions. Hope everyone is doing well and I will try and get some pics up soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW! Almost one! Time sure flies. I feel like I blinked twice and the girls were 6 months already! Please do come and see us- I KNOW Ken would love it, especially with all the little ones running around!!! :) :) :) Actually, Ken is supposed to have weekends off in September, October, and November- so let us know what works for you all! :)

    ReplyDelete