Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend we headed out to the lake. Josh's parents and brother and his family are all camping out there this week. We had a good time enjoying the nice weather




Check out Jaxon's mohawk. You can barely see it in the pic, but it was so cute in real life.




Here is Jaxon with his uncle Jeremy. Just taking it easy!
Here is Josh, trying to catch a quick nap. He and I took the opportunity to relax while Jaxon took a nap. It was really nice and relaxing. I was in the hammock while Josh kicked back in the lounge chair.


Her is me and Jaxon swinging in the hammock. Surprisingly he liked it, but only for a short period of time.









I wanted to show this picture. I bought this contraption the other day on clearance at Target. It is called "Walking Wings" it really is a back saver. Jaxopn is really still getting used to it. He loves for you to walk him around so I thought this could really come in handy.





No comments:

Post a Comment