Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, September 28, 2009

O so Busy!

Let me start by saying "I hate rushing all the time!" That is exactly what I feel like I do. I never take time to relax and not rush to the next appt., work, etc... I even find myself eating my food really fast when I am not even in a hurry. Then I stop myself and try and slow down. With that being said we have been really busy around the Thomas house lately. So finally this weekend we did not do anything and just relaxed. It was extremely nice to not have to be anywhere and Sat. I did not even leave the house. ha- I loved it!!! On Friday Jaxon started his third antibiotic, hopefully this one will knock out this viral infection he has had. Last week the fair was in town and we took Jaxon out there twice. He absolutely loved the fair, mostly because he loves to be outside and we rode a few ride and he enjoyed that! Anyways we just got a new laptop so I will be getting some new pics and video up soon.

Update on the Wilson baby
He had open heart surgery last week. They got everything fixed and he made it through the surgery. Still keep this family in your prayers they have a really long road ahaead of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment